Miniml White Vinegar (non edible)
White Vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets etc.
This product is part of our refill system and will arrive in one of our glass bottles.
Once you've recieved this product you must decant it into your own container and leave our glass bottle out for collection. We aim to collect your empties when we deliver on Fridays.
By buying this product you're taking part in our refill movement that helps reduce waste which is great for the planet.
If you don't have a container of your own, we sell refillable glass bottles with hand pumps and spray tops which are perfect for decanting our products into.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
We deliver every Friday to Barton-Le-Clay and surrounding areas. Please email us for more information on our products and delivery areas.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.